Please see the PDF version for a printable copy - Last Updated on:
March 28, 2005
Email: t_vo at yahoo.com Website: www.vollaro.com/folio
Expertise [click below for work samples]:
- Information Architecture & User Interface Design: Requirements gathering, task analysis, site diagrams, navigation design, wire-frames, Paper and interactive prototyping, contextual inquiry, use cases, personas and scenarios
- Usability: heuristic evaluation, cognitive walkthroughs, user testing, quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Graphics & Animation: Freehand sketching, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier and InDesign, Visio, Flash, 3D Studio MAX / VIZ, AutoCAD.
- University of Michigan, School of Information – Master of Science in Information with a specialization in Human-Computer Interaction. Graduated Spring 2003.
- New Jersey Institute of Technology – Bachelor of Architecture. Graduated with Honors, Spring 1997.
Relevant Coursework and Projects:
- Habitat for Humanity: Volunteered for over seven years in Newark , Paterson , NJ , and Ann Arbor , MI
- Michigan Mentorship Program: Provided technology mentorship to Ann Arbor , MI teens in 2002
Image Publication Credits:
Community Connect, Inc. - New York
Information Architect, September 2004 - Present
- Contributed to brainstorming, strategy, requirements gathering and design meetings throughout the entire product lifecycle.
- Wrote use cases, personas, and detailed scenarios.
- Developed detailed sitemaps, wireframes, and interaction flows using Visio.
- Wrote a UI style guide and created a set of corresponding templates, custom stencils, and macros in Visio to facilitate wireframing process.
- Planned, created, and led usability tests
Rockwell Group, LLC - New York
IT Strategy Consultant, September 2003 - April 2004
planned and implemented software and hardware solutions including LAN
switches, server racks, and database solutions
- Streamlined and documented a variety of existing processes to make digital information easier to access
Soar Technology, Inc. - Ann Arbor, MI
Intranet Administrator, May 2002 - August 2003
Hardy Holzman Pfeiffer Associates, LLP - New York, NY
Lead Technologist, Spring 1997 - Fall 2001
- Designed and implemented a web-based knowledge management application
that allows access to up-to-date accounting data, drawing standards,
historic project data, photography, and many other resources
- Planned and implemented new software and hardware solutions
- Created 3D models and renderings of architectural projects
- Managed local and wide-area networks for over 120 employees on two coasts